Represents the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
Ms Risper Olick is an accomplished professional with over 15 years work experience in financial management, administration, operations, auditing, compliance checks and project management.
Currently, she is studying for her doctorate. Until December 2020, she worked with Amnesty International Kenya for 10 years, as the Finance & Administration Manager. Before then, she worked with World Vision Kenya and was in charge of Finance and Supply Chain in Nyanza, Western and part of the Rift Valley.
She is currently servicing as a Council member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya – ICPAK (Chairperson of the Finance and Strategy Committee, co-convener Member Services Committee and a member of Devolution workstream), Deputy Chairperson Siaya County Assembly Audit Committee, Board member of Public Sector Accounting Standards Board – PSASB (Serving in the Chairperson, Accounting Standards Committee and member Internal Audit Standards Committees) and Chairperson of the Board of Management at Otel Secondary School in Homa Bay County.
Previously she served in the Board of Young Women Leadership Institute (YWLI) as a trustee and treasurer.
Professional And Education Qualifications:
- Doctor of Business Administration – leadership and organization change (Ongoing at USIU – A).
- Master of Business Administration (Finance) from University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from University of Nairobi.
- Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K).
- Certified Secretary (CPS-K).
- Certified Grants Accountant.
- Corporate Governance certified.
- Certified Professional Mediator.
- Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) graduate from Kenya School of Government.
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK Member no. 7635)
- Institute of Certified Secretaries (ICS Member no. 3851)
- Association of Women Accountants in Kenya (AWAK).